Spend Easter in the heart of East Gippsland’s forests. Be guided by expert ecologists revealing the delicate workings of these ancient eco-systems, be awed by the diversity of a pristine rainforest and be outraged by the logging and continuing destruction.
- Tour with expert botanists
- Explore rainforests and old growth
- Search for giant trees
- Spotlight for nocturnal wildlife
- Camp with like-minded people
- Learn more about the huge potential of our forests to store carbon
Every Easter, we hold a camp where people can join in a variety of day trips. Some of the places we visit are mountain tops, old growth forests, rainforests, alpine wetlands, and we learn about our these areas (and the politics of their management) from expert biologists and forest campaigners.
- Category Events